Sunday, June 19, 2011

Darrin And His Dad

"Hey Dad! I got you a present!" exclaimed Darrin. "Aw, you didn't have to, son! Having you around is a present!" humbly replied his dad. Darrin's mom laughed, "Darrin the Magnificent is the best son ever!" She scooped him up and brought him to his dad. "What is it, boy?" Darrin's dad asked. "It's a card! I also got you a tie! See?" Darrin took the tie from behind his back. And handed him the card. The tie was a yellow tie with red stripes. "I'll look very handsome in this tie!" Dad said. He opened the card. It said:

You're the best dad in the world. If I had anyone else to replace you, I would try to find you whereever you were! I love you more than Romeo loves Juliet! (That's a lot!) So, have a:
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!

Happy Fathers' Day to all the dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment