Saturday, January 1, 2011

Darrin's New Year Party

Knock Knock Knock! "I'll go get it!" Darrin cried as he rushed down the stairs in his seventies costume. He opened the door and found some flower power, "Mo-o-om, it's just Mr. and Mrs. Rudy." "Why, hello!" Mrs. Rudy announced, "I found a young fellow while I was a'walking, so I brought him in. He is a bit shy though." Between the Mrs. and to Mr. came little ol', I mean Dean, Darrin's new friend.

"Well, let's get this party pumpin'" Mom shouted. She turned on pop music from the seventies and started dancing. "My, what a hoot you must get dancing like an owl!" cried Mr. Rudy.
Meanwhile, Darrin and Dean drank soda and watched old series shows like the Brady Bunch, or The Cosby Show, sometimes even Beverly Hillbillies!

Once the clock struck midnight, The Rudy's Fireshow started. BOOM BOOM!!! went the fireworks.

As soon as the firework show was over, Mom brought Darrin up to his bed and put Dean in a sleeping bag. "Well, t'was a good night, so, as you guys say it," Mrs. Rudy told Mr. Rudy to join her in saying this, "'Appy New "Ear!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment